Which vehicle combination is the best one for your project?
Make use of our experience for your projects for heading new underground drifts, for tunnelling or for pressure tunnels in hydropower projects.
The reply to the following questions is our strength.
- Vehicle selection according to desired advance rate, bulk properties, cross section of tunnel/drift, inclination, distances ...
- Technical drawings of the loading and passing situations of vehicles and vehicle combinations
- Cycle times observation in consideration of distance, inclination, loading and unloading times including optimization of the number of used vehicles
- Vehicle equipment depending on legal and projectrelated frame conditions: diesel particle filter, air-conditioning or fire extinguishing system, use of special oils, bucket type, aggressive water, air quantities, remote control etc.
- Optimum vehicle combination for your project
Your contact person at GHH Fahrzeuge GmbH
Dr. Christian Riedel
+49 176 1689 8822
We deliver customized solutions, such as application-specific vehicle designs.
Likewise, we offer special cabins and modifications for operators as well as engine variants.
Other solutions are hydrostatic drives for highest efficiency, low fuel consumption and best handling. Furthermore, GHH modifies vehicles for extreme conditions (corrosion, temperatures, water and gradients) and semi-autonomous operation. Based on GHH standard machines we design explosion-proof versions for environments with methane hazard.